A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Shaari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Shaari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaari
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Shaari, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaari graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mehdi Shaari MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Shaari practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Shaari has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Shaari practices Otolaryngology near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Otolaryngologists.