A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Shaari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Shaari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaari
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Shaari, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaari graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shaari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mehdi Shaari MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Shaari practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Shaari has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Shaari practices Otolaryngology near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Otolaryngologists.