Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Shall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Shall, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shall
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Shall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Shall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shall graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Shall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Fain Shall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Shall practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Shall has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Shall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Painesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Toronto, OH.
See Painesville Orthopedic Surgeons.