A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Shaps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Shaps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Shaps, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Liver Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaps graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Shaps has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allan Shaps MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Shaps practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Shaps has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Shaps practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Gastroenterologists.