Dr. Jeffrey Sherman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fayetteville, GA

July 28th, 2016
a great doctor
A doctor that takes time with you to explain test results, health status, he has a genuine concern for his patients

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Sherman is an excellent doctor- he listened to me and gave me the time I needed to explain why I was there to see him. His staff was very helpful and very friendly. I would recommend him to him friends and family.

May 8th, 2014
Beware of unethical billing practices...
At my annual, insurance-covered physical, Dr. Sherman asked me the following question: "Do you have any other health concerns that you'd like to discuss?" I answered his question, mentioning a few minor aches, etc...and then I received a bill for nearly $100.00 in the mail a few days later. This unethical practice is legal (sadly), but I know of no other patient who has experienced a similar disgraceful instance like this. Avoid "Your Family Doctor".

February 11th, 2014
Review
Every time I see Dr. Sherman, he makes the time to ensure that he is addressing the root cause of my issue (if I am not seeing him for an annual physical). I have never had an issue with Dr. Sherman in my many years of our relationship.

December 3rd, 2013
When I visited his office his staff were very friendly and helpful however, Dr. Sherman alweays wanted to talk about his personal life and not the actualy medical reason I was there for.

November 19th, 2013
HIDDEN CHARGES AT DR SHERMAN'S OFFICE
During my annual physical exam at Dr. Sherman's office, which is 100% covered by my insurance, Dr. Sherman asked me if I "have any other health concerns." A month later, I was called by his office staff and informed that by answering his question, I was engaged in a 'separate type of visit' and would am now being charged almost $100.00 for answering Dr. Sherman's question. All of this is apparently outlined in his office's new 'financial policy', which...admittedly, I did not read in its entirety. So...I am simply posting this review so that any prospective new patients can be aware that this is how Dr. Sherman runs his practice.