Dr. Jeffrey Shilt Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Shilt?

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Very disappointed. Did not explain my childs condition in terms I could understand and appeared irritated when I asked for clarification. Spent less then 10 mins in the room after waiting close to an hour .

loved Dr. Shilt

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Shilt treated my newborn (6 days old) for a severe case of club feet. He was fantastic and more than competent. He is a quiet doctor and not too chatty if that bothers you, however, I want a doctor that can do the job. He personally molded the casts each week on my son's feet. It was apparent that he has high expectations of staff--keeps them on their toes. Thankful for him. I can not speak as to what the current facility offers for wait time as he was our doctor in North Carolina. However, the facility that we used always had a full waiting room, but the demand was just that high. Worth the wait.

Would not recommend to anyone

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Long wait. Dr. Shilt did not answer questions satisfactorily, rude, impatient, arrogant.

Diagnosis is half the battle!

Posted on April 28th, 2014

At first I felt like Dr. Shilt was a bit dismissive. My 5-year-old daughter has some in-toeing. After examining her briefly, he said was very minor and he was nearly certain that she would grow out of it with no treatment. I was not convinced, and, to his credit, he listened and agreed to reconsider when I described some other issues I was having with her (which I wasn't sure were related). Eventually, he gave her a diagnosis of spastic hemiplegia and referred me to an excellent physical therapist. I was so grateful to him for listening to me - even though my daughter's condition is very mild, it has been such a relief to have a diagnosis and to understand WHY she has the issues that she does.

Experienced doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2011

Dr. Schilt is very competent and excellent in his care. He took time to really talk to us the parents and to our daughter about the scoliosis diagnosis. He was quiet at first but was very willing to answer and discuss questions. He was knowledgeable and able to describe the history and options of scoliosis care. He has work quite a bit with the Providence back brace and has had great success in treating our daughter.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015