Dr. Jeffrey Shovers MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Milwaukee, WI

September 12th, 2016
Knee patient
I would highly recommend Dr Shovers to a friend. He has eliminated my knee pain at this point without the need for surgery. When/if surgery is needed, I trust him as my best option.

August 12th, 2016
This is the worst doctor. I advise anyone who has shoulder issues to not see this doctor or go to an aurora healthcare him and this business scammed me out of 1400 dollars for an MRI that I did not need. He isn't nice and doesn't listen to his patients concerns. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!

April 22nd, 2016
Horrible Doctor, and Staff
This is the worst Doctor I met, this Doctor doesn't care about his patients he just wants to be in and out he doesn't listen to your concerns or tell you proper details for surgery until a week before. He doesn't explain anything about your health and he is very rude. Please stay away from this doctor and aurora healthcare all together

November 4th, 2015
Lt.
Had major shoulder surgery twice due to findings when they opened me up the first time. This Doctor and his staff is flawless. I highly recommend anyone who needs shoulder surgery to consider Dr. Shovers.

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Shovers office works as a team!! His Medical Assistants do a fine job of gathering information, asking relevant questions etc. The radiology staff efficiently complete the physician's orders. His front office staff are; friendly, clear, dressed in proper attire, and have the ability to multi task.

October 5th, 2015
Caring Doctor. He spent time to explain the surgery I needed to fix what was wrong with my knee. Staff excellent as well.

September 16th, 2015
Great surgeon. Very thorough and spent time to answer my questions.

March 18th, 2015
He was quick to get in and out. He didn't take the time to listen to my health issues/history or ask why I was referred to him. I felt discriminated by him and his attitude toward me was very rude.

June 19th, 2014
Dr. Shover is good at surgery
I broke my elbow to three pieces, and was sent to ER. The hospital assigned Dr. Shovers to me. Dr.Shovers did much more surgeries related to knee, leg, foot than arm, elbow and hand. At beginning, I had a little concerns as the Dr.did few arm surgeries. His confidence encouraged me, so I still chose him. After the surgery, I recovered very well. I don't have any stiff on my elbow. It is the same as before. Thanks to Dr. Shovers, I don't have any problem now.

November 5th, 2012
Worst Dr. Ever
I was recently in a car accident and broke my radial head (Elbow) when the air bag deployed. I was recommended to Dr. Shovers because his father worked on my mother in law and said he was very good. To make a long story short he missed diagnosed me and not only was my radial head fractured but I have permanent shoulder separation. I cant even walk without hearing my shoulder click. Best part is he told my me that he couldn't of missed this and had to be from me later falling (to cover is on butt). Needless to say if you want a competent Doctor that wont miss anything look somewhere else. Side note I haven't fallen and have only done the recommend physical therapy he said to do.

July 21st, 2009
Caring professionals
An excellent doctor and an excellent PA to assist him.