A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Shuster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Shuster, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shuster has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Shuster MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Shuster practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Shuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Shuster practices Dermatology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Dermatologists.