Dr. Jeffrey Shy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Shy?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Shy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Shy has taken extra extra time to explain my results with my husband and answer his questions. My having MS I think is harder on my husband of 33 years then it is for me.

June 6th, 2015

Front desk was by far the most unprofessional staff that I have witnessed at any doctor/specialist visit. I will not return as a patient and I will find a new neurologist.

May 19th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Shy is intelligent, well versed in his field of expertise, and is compassionate about his clients diagnosis.

January 6th, 2015

Knowledgeable, prompt.

Very knowledgeable and explained things thoroughly. Both appointments have been the most prompt and on time appointments I have ever had. I appreciate when Dr.s keep all appointments on time, it shows they have just as much respect for our time and schedule as they expect in return.

April 2nd, 2014

Has always been great

I have been going to Dr. Shy for several years. He has always been prompt, courteous, and straightforward with me. I went to see him because I get cluster headaches (google them if you don't know what they are, excruciating pain) and he has been successful in getting me meds that have kept them mostly at bay and at getting me things to ease the pain when they do hit. He is very knowledgeable and I have referred several others to him.

September 21st, 2013

Mr.

My first encounter with Dr. Shy was in 2008. I just had a heart bypass surgery and my right leg was in excruciating pain which can't be diagnosed by the cardiologist, thoracic surg. , ER hosp. doctors and pcp. It was my own decision against all advices that I see a neurologist because I felt that I was having a nerve pain, Dr. Shy diagnosed my condition on my first visit as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) which was unknown to most of the doctors. He treated me with kindness and when I lost my insurance , he never accepted any payments from me. I highly recommend him and for me, he's the best.

March 20th, 2013

SHAME ON DR JEFFREY SHY

After paying my 40 dollar copay I got yelled at for 5 minutes with the door open about the medications another Dr prescribed?, So Staff and patients in the waiting room could hear. I called Dr shy office staff told them I did not appreciate being chewed out or his open door policy. very uncomfortable. Made me feel Ignorant because I did not know the meaning of hypertension. No temp, No weight, no blood pressure taken at this facility. Dr shy ordered blood tests and an MRI. went to sonora quest on monday the 18th got blood work done. ( took 2 hours) THE MRI Facility called and scheduled my MRI. 2 hours later MRI facility calls me back and states dr Shy cancelled your tests you need to call his office. (learned thru a third party provider???) DR Shy took my 40 dollar payment with no refund. He is now being investigated by united health. USE THIS DOCTOR AT YOUR OWN RISK. I did get a call from his staff stating I would need to find another DR. DR SHy feels his open door policy is just fine.

July 14th, 2011

MICHELLE PATIENT

THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL, FRIENDLY, FAST AND EFFICIENT..GOING THROUGH ISSUES IS ENOUGH.. STAFF AND DR ARE HIGHEST LEVEL THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED!!

February 21st, 2011

A great neurologist!

Dr. Shy took time to listen carefully to me and reviewed all the records that I had from several other doctors who could not help me. He was able not only to make the diagnosis of a fairly rare disease, but has also greatly improved my condition with several treatments. His office staff is great and helped me schedule all my tests and eve helped me when my insurance company tried to deny my recommended medical care. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shy and his office staff.

October 30th, 2010

Very Unprofessional

After having gone through an MRI, EEG and blood work I didn't hear anything from this doctor. He told me that they don't contact the patient if everything is OK. I find that unacceptable, having had two seizures. I was left for weeks not knowing what was going on. Don't ever go to this doctor.

July 20th, 2017