Endocrinologist, Medical Weight Loss Specialist
Virginia Weight and Wellness
4439 Cox Rd
Glen Allen, VA 23060
804-726-1500
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Army Ranger  |  show details
by Mike Kanney on Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey Sicat is amazing. After retiring in 2010 and facing multiple issues from several combat deployment I was unable to control weight gain. I tried every thing to include a VA class which was useless. He made me realize something that no one else had taught me in 30 years of nutrition, "everyone is different". After 4 years of trying I gained a total of 60 pounds post retirement. In just a few short months I have lost 40 lbs. I found out my body mix of muscle and intake was wrong. Dr. Jeffrey Sicat made me eat. The weight stared falling off. I am a new man for 2014!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by PS on Nov 7th, 2013

As a physician myself, I thought I knew everything about weight loss...until I tried to lose weight for the first time. Dr. Sicat, with his triple boards in internal medicine, endocrinology, and bariatric medicine knows a lot more than I imagined was out there. He is smart, kind and if you are motivated to lose weight, he will get you to your goal. If your motivation flags he has a therapist available to help with that. I don't think anyone thought of me as overweight. I was nervous about him saying that I didn't need to. I did need to. I feel and look much better. I have recommended him to both friends and patients. They have been very happy with him as well.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Great young up beat,positive, encouraging person that helped me tremendously after feeling run down, with low energy, hi blood press.sleep apnea,some what depressed and taking 6 prescriptions,sleeping with he dreaded CPAP face mask at night and expecting more prescription after a visit with him.After he walked in he at the first appointment hesaid:. "You are taking a lot of medications. I said: "yes and you're probably going to give me more". He replied : No I'm going to take you off of them if you work with me. I was all ears and ask how? You're going to loose weight he said.. I replied if that what it takes I will.I did I feel much better off of 3 prescriptions and no CPAP>That was almost 3 years ago another officeThank you Dr.Sicat!d

|  If you are serious about being health and losing weight...  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

In two months I have lost over 21 pounds and can actually say that the program is sustainable. I have not had to give up many things I enjoy eating, I dont feel hungry from starvation, and I dont spend 3 hours a day in the gym. In fact, I didnt work out at all during the first month. Dr Sicat is very personable and is just as excited about your progress as you are. His staff is top notch and very helpful. I would absolutely recommend Dr Sicat to anyone who is serious about getting healthy and losing weight. Stuart H

|  Exceptional Physician and Staff  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

Skilled, caring physician and well organized and professional staff. This is a model medical practice. Early adopters of technology, including a patient portal. Can't say enough positive things about this group!