A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Silverstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey I Silverstein MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein practices Urology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Urologists.