Anesthesiologist (pain control), Urologists
495 Iron Bridge Rd
Ste 11
Freehold, NJ 07728
732-683-1617
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  All good  |  show details
by Tim on Jun 12th, 2014

Thank you to Dr. Silverstein for care, skill, and putting me at ease. Finally got the vasectomy. The doc made it so simple, painless, and pleasant.

|  the "go to guy" for vasectomy  |  show details
by kevin on Oct 31st, 2013

Did my research for doctor who specializes in modern vasectomy procedure. Even though I live in NYC I decided to go to Dr. Silverstein in NJ for the procedure. The center in Freehold does huge number of vasectomies. Dr. Silverstein explained everything, and made procedure easy and painless. I watched ESPN during the procedure. (go Red Sox!). Well worth the drive from NYC for his expert care, efficient office staff, and all the while he was half the price of the NYC urology offices I had initially looked into.

|  Wonderful practice  |  show details
by Brad on Sep 22nd, 2013

Had a vasectomy last week. Came highly recommended by fellow workers. Procedure was a lot easier than I ever would have expected. The doctor was great. Staff made everything easy. They even called me the day after procedure to be sure I was doing well. Highly recommend.

by Ken on Sep 4th, 2013

Great doc and office support staff. They go above and beyond what you usually see with medical practices today

|  Highly disappointed and frustrated!!!!!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

I made an appointment with Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein. I was feeling discomfort after passing a kidney stone. After examining me Dr. Silverstein said I had an inflammation and prescribed antibiotics. The antibiotics prescribed were not working and I called Dr. Silverstein and it took forever for him to get back to me as if I did not matter to him at all. He did not want to order a new antibiotic as most doctors would and Insisted that I come in for another examination although I just had an examination In his office days prior. I do not recommend Dr. Silverstein of Atlantic urology associates for any reason! I will never ever put my trust in Dr. Silverstein again! Most reviews are written by a doctor's staff. I promise you this is a real review written by a real patient. If you feel your doctor is doublebilling your insurance company he or she should be reported to that insurance company immediately.

|  Very happy patient  |  show details
by Bobby J. on Jan 27th, 2013

Center and doctor treated me with care and vasectomy went great.

Nov 4th, 2012

Overall A score for this doctor. Made me comfortable, listens to my issues, and has great skills. I would recommend to anyone who needs a urologist.

|  Ray 6speed  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Great job Doc! The big V was E-Z! Wife bugged me to get vasectomy. I was nervous. Dr. Silverstein, and his staff (i worked with Lucy) made everything easy, painless, and actually a pleasant experience. Best of all went back to work the next day so my boss was happy!

|  Jake  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Live in n.y.c. My insurance does not cover vasectomy. There is no way I was going to spend 2500 for the procedure in manhattan. Found this center that specializes in vasectomy and their fees are much more reasonable .Service on phone great, procedure went great. Doctor Silverstein is very nice and calming. He specializes on vasectomy and his expertise was obvious. Well worth the ride into nj for this office. Btw their fee was 950 and included the consult and procedure which I did at same visit. Did not have to wait 30 days after like new York requires. Great place for vasectomy. If you are thinking about doing it, go for it!

|  Pat  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

dr. Silverstein and the center for no-scalpel vasectomy was recommended by my local hospital referral service as a top rated vasectomy surgeon and a great track record. My experience at the doctors center was great. I did the preop consultation and the vasectomy at the same visit. Doctor made the entire visit easy. The procedure was fast, and no pain or discomfort. I went to work next day. Very happy I was referred here.

|  Place to go for a snip!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Had vasectomy last week in doc Jeff Silverstein's Freehold office. Was highly recommended by friends. Great job. No pain. Made me feel at ease. If I knew it would have been that easy i would have done it years ago. (i put it off for five years until I heard about this guy) All I can say is you will not be disappointed! I was able to tell that this guy was the expert for vasectomy. His office is streamlined to make it easy... start to finish. Front desk great, no insurance hassles. Done Thursday, back to work next day. Thanks DOC! My wife thanks you too!!!

Apr 17th, 2011

Great experience!! Had vasectomy. Was very apprehensive before procedure. Doc Jeff made it incredibly easy. Made me comfortable. Before I new it he said "all done". I was amazed as I thought he just started. After procedure I had like no pain or any swelling. If you want a vasectomy look no where else.

|  Jim,  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

Highly recommend. Great bedside manner. Very knowledgable. Spends alot of time. Have seen him for 5 years for prostate issues.

|  vasectomy  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2011

made my vasectomy easy. recommend him to anyone thinking about vasectomy. Does it in office to minimize cost. Recommended to me by my buddy at work.

by Mike B on Aug 13th, 2010

Great experience. Traveled from Rye NY to doc Silvertein in Freehold for my vasectomy. Well worth it. Office staff was great with arrangements and the doctor put me at ease before and during the procedure.

by Carol G. on Aug 10th, 2010

Among my girlfriends, Dr. Silverstein did five of their husbands vasectomy's. They all did great and it is seems to always be a topic of conversation. So... I sent my husband to him and he had a great experience. His staff was great, and the office was very clean. My husband said the procedure was "nothing to it". He really liked the doctor and said I found the right guy for him. My husband had no down time and no pain.

by steve z on Jun 22nd, 2010

The best vasectomy md in the ny/nj area. Since my procedure i sent him three of my friends for their vasectomy. We all did great! Staff is top shelf too.

|  Jan G.  |  show details
by G. on Apr 14th, 2010

Very happy with the doctor. Diagnosed and treated my kidney stone. Has great staff as well. I was so happy with the way he took care of me during my kidney stone attack that i had since sent my husband to him for a vasectomy which went great!

by Jay C on Jan 27th, 2010

Did a vasectomy on me. Super DOC!

Oct 13th, 2009