A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Singerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Singerman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Singerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Singerman MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Singerman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Singerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Singerman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Castro Valley Internists and Castro Valley Gastroenterologists.