Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Slaiby
Dr. Jeffrey Slaiby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Slaiby is affiliated with Providence VA Medical Center, Newport HospitalThe Miriam Hospital and Va Medical Center. Dr. Slaiby has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Slaiby has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Slaiby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Liza Aguiar
Urology, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Arun Singh
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi46
Dr. Carla Moreira
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi5