A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Slaiby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Slaiby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Slaiby, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Limb Salvage
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaiby graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Slaiby has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Slaiby MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Slaiby practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Slaiby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Slaiby practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Johnston, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.