A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sleeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sleeth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sleeth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleeth graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sleeth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Sleeth MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Sleeth practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sleeth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sleeth practices Pediatrics near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians.