Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Smithers
Dr. Jeffrey Smithers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IN, with other offices in Bloomington, IN and Belleville, IL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smithers is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, Protestant Memorial Medical Center and Scttsdle Health Shea. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Smithers has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Smithers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.
Dr. David Licini
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Internal Medicine
Bloomington, IN 0 mi10
Dr. Matthew Reeves
Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Bloomington, IN 0 mi22
Dr. Daniel Lee
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Bloomington, IN 0 mi7