A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Smoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoller graduated from Faculte De Medecine Grange Blanche, Lyon.
Dr. Smoller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smoller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Smoller practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Smoller practices Internal Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists.