A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sobell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sobell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Sobell practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Sobell practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Medford, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Sobell