A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sobell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sobell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sobell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sobell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michel Sobell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Sobell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sobell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sobell practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.