A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Soffa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Soffa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soffa
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Soffa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soffa graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Soffa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Harris Soffa DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Soffa practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Soffa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Soffa practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians and Livonia General Practitioners.