A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sonenshein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sonenshein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonenshein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sonenshein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Sonenshein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Sonenshein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sonenshein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sonenshein practices Family Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians.