A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sonn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sonn is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonn graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sonn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Sonn DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Sonn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sonn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sonn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Radiologists.