A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sorenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sorenson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sorenson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorenson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sorenson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Sorenson practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Sorenson practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.