A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sorkin is Excellent. Dr. Sorkin has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sorkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Neuro-Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sorkin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Sorkin practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Sorkin practices Ophthalmology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Peabody Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Sorkin