Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sparling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sparling, Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sparling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Catheter-based treatment of valvular heart disease
- Closure of cardiac septal defects
- Coronary angioplasty and stenting
- Peripheral artery angioplasty and stenting
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparling graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sparling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Sparling MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Sparling practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sparling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sparling practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Elk City, OK and Woodward, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.