A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sparling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sparling, Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sparling
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sparling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparling graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sparling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woodward Regional Hospital
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Sparling MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Sparling practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sparling has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sparling practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.