A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sparling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sparling, Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sparling
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sparling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sparling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparling graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sparling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woodward Regional Hospital
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Sparling MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Sparling practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sparling has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sparling practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.