Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeff Spaw
Dr. Jeff Spaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in College Station, TX, with other offices in College Station, TX and Brenham, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Spaw is affiliated with St Joseph Regional Health Center, BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton and Scott & White Hospital-Brenham. Dr. Spaw has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeff Spaw has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jeff Spaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.
Dr. Wade Whitmer
College Station, TX 0.01 mi33
Dr. Mukund Gundanna
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
College Station, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Christopher Henderson
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
College Station, TX 0.14 mi11