A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Spector is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Spector, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Spector MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Spector practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Spector has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Spector practices Psychiatry near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Psychiatrists.