A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Spencer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Spencer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Spencer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Westchester Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Spencer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Spencer practices Anesthesiology near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Anesthesiologists.