A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Spitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Spitzer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Spitzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Spitzer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Spitzer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Spitzer practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rochelle Park, NJ.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.