A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Staab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Staab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Staab, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staab graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Staab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Staab MD and MS is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Staab practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Staab has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Staab practices Psychiatry near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.