A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stamp
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stamp, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamp graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stamp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Metro Medical Center
- Rebsamen Reg Med Ctr, Jacksonville, Ar
- North Metro Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Stamp MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Stamp practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Stamp practices Family Medicine near Cabot, AR.
See Cabot Family Physicians.