A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stanczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanczak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanczak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stanczak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanczak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Stanczak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Stanczak MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Stanczak practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stanczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Stanczak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Radiologists.