A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stanley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stanley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stanley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stanley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Sioux Falls Surgical Hospital LLP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Stanley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Stanley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stanley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Stanley practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists and Ann Arbor Sleep Medicine Doctors.