A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stanley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stanley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stanley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Hospital LLP
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Stanley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Stanley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stanley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Stanley practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists and Ann Arbor Sleep Medicine Doctors.