More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Starke
Dr. Jeffrey Starke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Starke is affiliated with Ben Taub Hospital, Texas Women S Hospital and The Woman's Hospital of Texas. Dr. Starke has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Starke has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jeffrey Starke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Jennifer Arnold
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Farida Abid
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Gail Demmler
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi35