A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Starke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Starke, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Starke graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Starke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Starke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Starke practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Starke practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.