A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Starke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starke
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Starke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Starke, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Starke graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Starke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Starke MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Starke practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Starke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Starke practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.