A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Starke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Starke, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Starke graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Starke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Starke MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Starke practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Starke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Starke practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.