A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Starling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Starling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Starling, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starling graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Starling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Bernard Starling MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Starling practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Starling has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Starling practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.