Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Statland
Dr. Jeffrey Statland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Statland is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital, Strong Memorial Hospital and Highland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Statland has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Statland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Richard Dubinsky
Kansas City, KS 0 mi31
Dr. Richard Gilroy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi22
Dr. G Atkinson
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Kansas City, KS 0 mi49