A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stave graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stave has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Stave DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Stave practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Stave practices Internal Medicine near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Internists.