A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinbauer
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Steinbauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbauer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinbauer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Steinbauer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Steinbauer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Geriatric Doctors.