A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbauer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinbauer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Steinbauer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Steinbauer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Steinbauer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Geriatric Doctors.