Jeffrey Steinbauer MD Patient Reviews

January 9th, 2016
the Very Best!

November 18th, 2013
Patient
He should be called Dr. Jackel. I made the appointment and specifically asked to see a physician since my own physician at Baylor did not have time to see me on the same day. The receptionist indicated that I will see a physician. When I showed up to the clinic, physician assitant came in and I asked, if I would see a physician. She walked out and then J. Steinbauer came in and indicated that he is the director of the center and patients do not have a right to ask whom they are going to see, and told me that I have to leave. He was so angry that he was foaming on the mouth. I left with tears on my eyes and did not know what hit me. My husband asked me to wait to write the review, so I could be objective. I waited two weeks and truley, I can say that he should not be a physician at all. He is a monster and I was truley sick. There was a reason, I needed to see a physician and I hope this review makes him to wake up. I work with cancer patients on daily basis and he is truley not a human being. Per my information, patients have rights to see providers. I was not indigent and did not ask for free service. He is a monster and everything in betwee. I hope someone takes this seriously and investigate him.

November 3rd, 2011
He is such an amazing doctor. Went thru soo many pcps & by far he is the best. Now i finally found my perminent pcp(primary care physicians. He is gentle, caring, and has a sense of humor. Makes you feel very comfortable.

March 9th, 2011
THE BEST
THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY THE BEST,.

October 30th, 2010
GREAT DR.
I have knowm him for wyars and he is the best. gentle, knogable, and good.

January 27th, 2010