Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Encino, CA

2.5

April 4th, 2016
at your own risk
bad DR . seems like he does not do it for the patients anymore its all just about the money. do not try this DR at all. your better off buying a house and burning it down.

February 25th, 2015
Heartless doctor, after he gets your $ he will spend 1 minute with you before any procedure. No phone calls or explanations after procedures! That office took about $ 70,000.00 + from else and we ended up with no baby & absolutely no explanation. Find a new clinic!!!

June 29th, 2014
STAY AWAY
I agree with reviews, staff is extremely rude, I would not recommend this office to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

September 5th, 2012
Please listen people! Dr. Stein berg and his staff are beyond horrible. I know that many Doctors are businessmen and money comes first, but this Doctor is the most uncaring and negligent Doctor I have ever came across! In the middle of my treatment I realized what a horrible person he was and I walked away from over $20,000. Please stay away!

June 27th, 2012
Don't Do It!
Don't fall for the high-end sales pitch! Heartless staff will jeopardize your treatment and you may end up paying $28,000 with no recourse when it fails due to their negligence.

May 6th, 2012
Baby Requested, Baby Deliveed
I sought out the Doctor after seeing good things about him on 60 Minutes. After 7 years of no success with others, we were pregnant in 2 months time! Hard to think of what else anyone could ask for. Treatment is costly but you get what you pay for.

September 28th, 2011
AWFUL!!!!
I wouldn't recommended him to my worst enemy!!!! He and his staff are COMPLETELY unorganized and extremely Disfunctional!!!!

February 5th, 2010
he is a horrible physisician... i told him to what i wanted and he never did it... he never ran any diagnostics or checked my tubes... i spent over 26,000 with him and i never got pregnant

September 20th, 2009
Horrible Doctor! Extremely misleading and has no heart. I stopped treatment after I learned what a con artist he is. I would not recommend this Doctor Jeffrey Steinberg even to my enemy!!!!!!!