Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Steinig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Steinig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Steinig, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinig graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Steinig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Steinig MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Steinig practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Steinig has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Steinig practices Surgery near Hamburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Hamburg Surgeons.