A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Steinig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Steinig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Steinig, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinig graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Steinig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Steinig MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Steinig practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Steinig has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Steinig practices Surgery near Hamburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Hamburg Surgeons.