A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stern, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Stern MD is a male Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Stern practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Stern practices Gynecologic Oncology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Emeryville, CA.
See Berkeley Oncologists.