A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stern, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Stern MD is a male Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Stern practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Stern practices Gynecologic Oncology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Oncologists.