Dr. Jeffrey Allen Stock MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stock is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stock, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Robotic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stock graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stock has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Stock practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Stock practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and New York, NY.
See West Orange Urologists, West Orange Pediatric Specialists, West Orange Pediatricians, and West Orange Surgeons.