A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Robotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stock graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stock has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Stock MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Stock practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stock has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Stock practices Urology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and New York, NY.
See Clifton Urologists.