A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltenberg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stoltenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Trinity Community Medical Center of Brenham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoltenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Stoltenberg practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg practices Surgery near Brenham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellville, TX.
See Brenham Surgeons.