A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stolz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stolz, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolz graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stolz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Stolz MD is a male Neonatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Stolz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stolz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Stolz practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.