A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Strain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Strain, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Strain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Witt Strain FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Strain practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Strain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Strain practices Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.