A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Strain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Strain, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Strain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Witt Strain FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Strain practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Strain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Strain practices Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.