A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stricker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stricker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Psoriasis (Papulosquamous Skin Diseases)
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Flaking (Pityriasis Lichenoides)
- Skin Flaking (Pityriasis Rosea)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Stricker graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Stricker practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Stricker practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Orlando Dermatologists and Orlando Pathologists.