A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Strickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Strickler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Strickler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Strickler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickler graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Strickler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Strickler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Strickler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Strickler practices Family Medicine near Houghton Lake, MI.
See Houghton Lake Family Physicians.