Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Strickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Strickler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strickler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Strickler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickler graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Strickler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Strickler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Strickler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Strickler practices Family Medicine near Houghton Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, MI.
See Houghton Lake Family Physicians.