A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Strickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Strickler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Strickler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickler graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Strickler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Strickler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Strickler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Strickler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Strickler practices Family Medicine near Houghton Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, MI.
See Houghton Lake Family Physicians.