Dr. Jeffrey Strickler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Strickler?

September 18th, 2017

Great doctor

I've been seeing Dr Strickler now for over 3 years. He is very professional and everyone in the office is friendly. My medical care has been spot on every time and I can credit him with diagnosing me properly when after 5 years several other doctors were unable to. After my surgery I feel 1000 percent better.

April 21st, 2015

SHUT THEM DOWN NOW

Was their 7 hours diagnosed me with 24 hour bug. Had been sick a week and almost three weeks later. All staff are a big joke. They refuse to release records and take complaints. NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN.

November 9th, 2012

VERY poor patient care

He dismissed me from midmichigan practice. Even though I had proof in black and white the reason he dismissed me was wrong, he didn't want to talk about it or could not admit he was wrong. I would not recomend him to anyone. He does not care about his patients health and wellbeing. He has no profesional or personal morals.

March 5th, 2012

I am so happy to have Dr. Strictler as my physician. He is kind and compassionate. He quickly diagnoses my health issues and finds a remedy. I feel comfortable with him and enjoy his sense of humor. I have been a patient with this doctor for 8 years and am totally satisfied with how he handles my health care. His staff is very friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend Dr. Strictler to my family and friends!

November 22nd, 2011

Dr. Strickler saved my life, so I guess I'm a bit predjudiced. With no apparent reason other than his ears and a stethascope, he ordered an EKG. That was followed by open heart surgery, and nobody in our entire family has ever had heart problems. So, as the cardiologist said how close it came to my end, I give him credit where credit is due. THANK YOU DR. STRICKLER !!!!

August 30th, 2011

Dr. Strickler has been my physician for about 11 years. He has helped me through many medical problems by quickly and accurately diagnosing the problems. The staff is always responsive and professional

December 11th, 2009

Bad

I have never seen such an incompetant physician in all my days. He smelled like alcohol.

September 20th, 2009

Excellent Doctor, I would recommend Dr Strickler to everyone!

October 16th, 2016