A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Striebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Striebel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Striebel graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Striebel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Striebel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Striebel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Striebel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Striebel practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Mount Pleasant Primary Care Doctors.