Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Striebel
Dr. Jeffrey Striebel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, MI, with another office in Mount Pleasant, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Striebel is affiliated with Metro Health Hospital, Gratiot Medical Center and MidMichigan Physicians Group. Dr. Striebel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Striebel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jeffrey Striebel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, MI.
Dr. Lynn Squanda-Murphy
Family Medicine, General Practice
Mount Pleasant, MI 0.01 mi19
Dr. Prem Kissoondial
Mount Pleasant, MI 0.01 mi26
Dr. Deborah Eisenmann
Mount Pleasant, MI 0.01 mi29