Dr. Jeffrey Strong MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2015
Patient Advocate
Dr. Strong and his staff went to bat for me when my insurance company decided to deny coverage for a medically necessary prescription. If you want a knowledgeable patient advocate, this is the place to go.

June 28th, 2015
Dr. Strong is my primary care physician in Park City. I established care with him when he was accepting new patients and haven't had any difficulties getting appointments with him. His office staff is courteous and professional and his nurses are personable, helpful and kind. I'm managing a long term health issue that requires coordination of several specialists and Dr. Strong has been very conscientious and sensitive to concerns and questions that I've had about my treatment and management options. In cases where he didn't have an answer to my questions, he was quick to suggest resources where I might be able to find the information I was looking for. He always takes his time with me and I've never felt rushed during our appointments. I trust him as my first point of contact and a second pair of eyes in the management of my long term health, and I recommend him with no hesitation whatsoever.

March 19th, 2015
he is a good dr. he nose what question to ask the pt. then together they find a plan that welll work for both

December 4th, 2014
Horrible experiences that are hard to put out of my mind even today
He couldn't diagnose me. He said I could have one of five things ranging from gas to pneumonia and for me to choose which one I thought I had. He said he would then treat me for that and, if I got better, that's what I had. If not, then I would choose another illness from the list etc. I thought that was really crazy and never went back to him. I went to another doctor, and she diagnosed me with Reactive Airways Disease right away and prescribed an inhaler which helped me to get better. He was the night doctor on call once when I called in the middle of the night when I couldn't breathe, and he was angry that I was waking him up. I tried to talk to him about my bad experience with him, but he got extremely defensive and hung up on me. I reported him to hospital administration but have no idea if they ever did anything about it. A really horrible experience that is hard for me to forget even today.

March 7th, 2011