A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Suchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Suchard is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Suchard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spider Bites (Arachnidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suchard graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Suchard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ross Suchard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Suchard practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Suchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Suchard practices Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.